I am a fully trained German lawyer and mediator.
I have lived and worked in Brussels for over ten years.
My working languages are German, French, English and Dutch.
• Born 1974 in Freiburg im Breisgau
• Raised in Freiburg, Munich, Paris, Bonn, Ankara and Brussels
• Law studies at the universities of Cologne, Paris and Bonn
• Legal traineeship in Bonn
• Admitted to the bar in Freiburg im Breisgau
• „Master der Rechten“ for Belgian Law from Vrije Universiteit Brussel
• Full mediation training for civil and commercial affaires (pmr-europe)
• Full training in family mediation (Mediation Instituut Vlaanderen)
Several years of work experience as
• academic research assistant
• legal advisor in Germany
• and case handler at the European Commission in Brussels